Step-00: Don't Stop Get Certified
- If you have completed all the sections from 01 to 16, go ahead and get certified.
- You will definitely pass the exam with 70 to 85% score with above knowledge.
- If you expect to score more and more, then you also need to go through below listed Terraform materials once
Step-01: Core Topics
- Understand infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts
- Understand Terraform's purpose (vs other IaC)
- Understand Terraform basics
- Use the Terraform CLI (outside of core workflow)
- Interact with Terraform modules
- Navigate Terraform workflow
- Implement and maintain state
- Read, generate, and modify configuration
- Understand Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities
Step-02: Questions Break down in real exam
- Total: 57 Questions
- 40 to 45 questions mostly will be straight forward, concept oriented questions which we can answer if we implemented above 50 practicals
- Above all the sections in this course will mostly cover you.
- 12 questions will be absolute practical oriented about asking some basic commands, asking about how to solve this error message etc.
- Practicals above will be hands-on which gives the ability to solve such questions
- Out of these 12, 4 to 5 might be super tricky but don't worry about them.
Step-03: Review Terraform Guides
Step-04: Review Terraform Language Documentation